GFL3000 Ground Fault Locator
Easily Locate Ground Faults in Underground Cables or Wires
The GFL3000 is designed to pinpoint nicks or cuts in underground cables or wires where voltage is leaking to ground. The GFL3000 transmits a powerful pulsed charge that is detected by the receiver at the top of the A-Frame. The receiver has an analog meter that kicks in the direction of the ground faults. Following these kicks will quickly lead you to the exact location where the electrical voltage is being lost to ground.
The GFL3000 is a low coast ground fault locator with features previously unavailable art this price point. It has dual power capability which allows the user to select the resistance level of the fault they wish to pursue, along with easy to read battery condition indicators. In addition, the transmitter features a 12 volt rechargeable battery with both wall and car chargers included. All of this comes in a durable, custom molded case.
- Delivered Lumens – 1045lm
- CRI – 85
- Power 2 – 16W
- Input 9 – 15V
- Rated Life – 70,000 Hours
- Adjustable and lockable beam angle
- Integral Dimmer
- Includes detachable shroud
THE NEXT EVOLUTION IN BALL VALVES
The 585HP is on the cutting edge of manufacturing technology, ease of installation, and highest quality standards.
The traditional ball valve has been completely rethought and re-imagined to enhance the user experience and incorporate advances in assembly technology, creating the most advanced commercial ball valve on the market today.
Finely processed straw – Twice cut & processed for easy application.
Bonding agent that gives straw a tackiness which holds it together.
Protects grass seed from the elements – heavy washout, runoff and wind.
TackSsack conserves water, naturally biodegrades – Leave in place after seed grows.
Easy to use, handle and clean up.
It also makes great bedding for livestock.
COMPLETE BASIN KITS
Three sizes of self contained basins, complete with pumps and plumbing accommodate 12, 24 and 36 inch Formal Spillways.
Seamless Installation with four-inch garden block.
Basin Kits include basin, splash mat, pump, plumbing, PVC glue, adjustment valve and auto fill, all in one box.
Dupont GroundGrid Ground stabilization system is a geotextiles grid used for ground stabilization in landscape and construction projects. Simply expand the three-dimensional honeycomb structure, place it on your project surface and fill with gravel, soil, sand or other mineral infill to create a strong and stable surface.
17 MM TECH LOCK FITTINGS FROM NETAFIM
APPLICATIONS: Fits Techline HCVXR, HCVXR-RW and RWP, CV, DL, RW and RWP driplines and PE tubing
All Purpose Recessed Light – Performance & Reliability
Landscape lighting versatility and functionality get completely redefined with the Kichler 12V Integrated LED All-Purpose Recessed Light. Use it practically anywhere to create a dynamic lighting effect: Embed in concrete or mark a path, install over a patio to deliver ambient light, up-light trees or walls for beauty and safety.
3 field changeable beam spread optics included: 20, 40 and 75 degree.
Integrated, fully sealed and encapsulated fixture protects against the elements.
9-15V operating range to assure consistent light output throughout a run.
Removable spring clip and compression sleeve adapts to a wide variety of applications
True delivered lumens and beam spreads.
PRO65 PLASTIC PIPE CABLE LOCATING ACCESSORY
Simple yet effective tool for tracing an underground pipe or conduit that does not have an accompanying trace wire.
Able to navigate 90-degree bend radius of just under 2 inches. This means that some of the smallest PVC or plastic pipes can now be traced without digging or cutting the pipe.
Simply remove the sprinkler head, insert the PRO65 into the pipe, and apply pressure to move it along the path.
1 1/4 inch pipe is no problem.
At the end of the Pro65 is a sonde, which acts as a beacon and sound spot when used with a 33KhZ transmitting locator.
The Pro65 works with any locator to track the path but the sonde tip requires 33KhZ for the extra sound boost.
Temporary High Bays Light
NEW K4 & K5 SERIES TEMPORARY HIGH BAY
Bergen’s construction grade Temporary High Bays are designed for the job site but offer portability that make it easy to use for do-it-yourself FarmAg applications.
AVAILABLE IN 30W, 60W, 100W & 150W
ALL INCLUDE STAINLESS STEEL REINFORCED CAGES
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Rated up to 50,000 life hours
- Lumens range from 4,000 to 13,000
- Heavy duty, durable design
- Easy portability, light weight
- All-Weather Applications, IP65
- UL & OSHA compliant
- 10′ power cord with extra 1′ daisy cord to allow for daisy chain applications
- Daisy-Chain multiple units and control form a switch
- 5 year warranty
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Speeds installation of drip irrigation system:
Allows for fast connections and easy layouts
Withstands heat, direct sun and harsh environments.
Manufactured Under Stringent Quality Controls:
Assures the highest quality as every coil undergoes a battery of over 30 quality checks.
Made with the Finest Low-Density Polyethylene Resin Available:
Available in black or bright white.
For use with point source drip emitters, micro-spray sprinklers for irrigation ground cover, tress and scrubs beds.
Provide flexible and durable header or transition to drip line for on-surface or subsurface installations.
Positions on-line emission devices in hard to reach places.
36″ Copper Fountain Bowl is designed to overflow around it’s entire perimeter into either a FB4600 fountain basin or an eco-rise system.
30″ diameter bowl features a 4″ spillway for a gentle water flow and calming effect.
30″ copper fountain bowl and pedestal may be used in combination with 36″ copper fountain bowl for an eco-rise system.
26″ diameter bowl features four 6″ spillways, dual 1″ FIPT inlets and standpipe for lighting and water supply .
26″ copper fountain bowl is designed to sit on a FB4600 fountain basin on top of the pedestal
Pedestal of solid reinforced copper is designed to securely elevate all copper fountain Bowls and copper spillway bowls by 8″
Disease infection is not always immediately visible.
The amount of time detailed inspection of every plant would require is why FELCO evolved this ingenious solution.
- Pruning shears with spraying system
- Container capacity: 1 liter
- Belt fastening system
- Adjustable nozzle
- Tool for right-handed pruning
- Ergonomic handle suited for larger hands
- Bypass pruning shears / secateurs
- Handles in forged aluminium with lifetime guarantee
- Blade and counter blade constructed of hardened steel
- Screw-mounted counter blade for easy replacement
- Blade with wire cutting notch
- Counter blade with sap groove
- Locking segment nut for easy adjustment of cutting head
- Tool adjustment key included for cutting head and closing lock adjustment
- Phthalate-free non-slip handle coating*
- All parts replaceable**
- Made in Switzerland using 100% renewable energy
- The FELCO 19 delivers spraying between cuts that allows you to concentrate completely on your pruning tasks
- The routine disinfection of the cutting head provides effective disease control on each cut
- Once hand-pumped to pressurize, the one-liter spray container delivers efficient disinfection until the next refill is necessary
- Lightweight and sturdy forged aluminum handles with a lifetime guarantee provide for efficient handling no matter the location or task
- A robust and rugged high performance tool with a design that makes it easy to deal comfortably with heavy-duty pruning tasks
- The angled head integrates the tool’s function with your hand for a comfortable cutting action that becomes second nature
- Rely on FELCO proprietary heat treating and hardening know-how to provide you with a long lasting ultra-sharp cutting edge
- Enjoy comfortable and safe pruning with the ergonomic cushioned grips and non-slip phthalate-free handle coating*
- The sap groove reduces clogging which keeps the blades moving freely and improves cutting efficiency
- The wire cutting notch in the blade provides for every eventuality and avoids the temptation to risk blunting your tool
- Easily adjust the cutting head for a clean and precise cut that promotes quick healing of the pruning wound
- The adjustable closing lock makes for safe pick up and transit wherever your pruning takes you
- Keep cutting for longer as rubber shock absorbers increase your handling comfort and reduce fatigue
- The quick and easy blade change is safe, secure and ensures you can always get on with the job
- Red handles underline our heritage while acting as a convenient beacon, so you can always find your FELCO tool in any environment
- Their manufacture in Switzerland using renewable energy makes them a powerful advocate of our philosophy of harmony of use, while in harmony with nature
- If you value sustainability as much as we do, you’ll want to keep your FELCO 19 shears and spraying device in premium condition and minimise waste in using a tool where all parts – from the blade and spring to the smallest screw – are replaceable
MAIN PRODUCT FEATURES
- Digital LCD screen
- Digital capability to test AC, DC, high resistance and low voltage
- Tone tracing for wire identification
- 24 inch removable multi-meter Alligator Leads
- 900 Hz alternating with 1050 Hz line transmit frequency
- 120VAC or 120VDC line voltage protection
- Uses 4 A’ for longer life
- Test Range 3,000 feet over 18 gauge cable
- Testing 24v output from the clock/controller
- Activating any AC or DC Low Voltage Solenoid
- Chattering any AC or DC Low Voltage Solenoid for lost valve locating
- Sending tone to identify wires
- Measuring AC or DC Voltage and Resistance
Turn to Experience
CONTROL THE AIR IN IRRIGATION SYSTEMS FOR PROPER WATERING AND ACCURATE MEASUREMENT FOR FLOW AND WATER METERS
- Install in subsurface systems
- Not required when installing Techline CV or for on-surface installations
- Install in subsurface systems
- Not required when installing Techline HCVXR and CV or for on-surface installations
- On sloping terrain to prevent collapsing of pipes caused by vacuum when pipe networks drain
- For air discharge during system start-up
- Maximum operating pressure: 140 psi
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 psi
- Made of corrosion-resistant reinforced UV protected composite materials – no metal parts to rust or corrode, no need for spare parts
Provide ideal winter protection for greens and tees
- Aide early spring “green-up”
- Enable earlier tee times.
- Extended play into the fall
- Reduce the risk of winter kill
- Protect against turf desiccation
- Extend playing season
- Reduce time and costs of preparing greens & tees for play
DeWitt Turf & Greens Covers can be custom sized to better fit individual green or tee boxes. Custom-made, DeWitt Turf & Greens Covers are sewn with reinforcement tape on all four sides and grommeted with sturdy #4 brass grommets, giving them a much stronger edge to anchor with and are less likely to tear.
- Cast brass housing sits within a heavy-duty polymeric sleeve for direct in-ground or concrete commercial installations.
- Polymeric sleeve is designed for fixture placement and can be utilized as a concrete pour kit. Only a cover would be needed separately.
- Dual cavity: top protects the optical chamber and LED from heat; bottom further protects potted driver from water ingression.
- Strain relief at bottom splice connection also designed to prevent water ingression.
- Centennial Brass finish. Stainless Steel trim ring accessory is also available.
BASALT COLUMNS FROM ATLANTIC
NEW 911 HOLSTER FROM FELCO
15 FOOT MINI CABLE SNAKE FROM KING INNOVATIONFEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Compact, rugged design can be easily carried and stored
- 15 foot flat steel wire tape fishes under carpets, down walls and over ceilings
- Low-memory tape does not curl during extension – perfect for non-conduit situations
- Durable, high-impact housing resists breaking
PRODUCT SKU’S AVAILABLE:
EFT-15 – Mini Cable Snake, 15′, Card of 1
Chemtrol Industrial Thermoplastic Flow Control Systems
The Authority in Industrial Flow Control
INTRODUCING KICHLER’S NEW AND IMPROVED WEBSITE
- Easy access to new products
- Interactive search bar
- Updated look and feel
- User friendly
- Access to Kichler social media pages
- Updated videos and pictures
3/4″ AND 1″ WATER METER FROM NETAFIM
- Only One Moving Part – The Impeller – In Contact With The Water
For minimum wear and utmost reliability.
- Magnetic Driven Sealed Registers Are Stainless Steel/Composite Encapsulated
Guaranteed against fogging due to moisture.
- Accurate Over A Wide Range Of Flows
For flexible and efficient water management.
- Industry’s Longest Warranty
Three years on the metering components (register and metering assembly) and five years on the meter body.
PRO50 DIGITAL AC/DC SOLENOID ACTIVATOR FROM ARMADA
Old, antiquated solenoid testers are no match for the brand new Pro50 from Armada. Let’s face it, LED testers went out with the 90’s. Digital is the best way to test, activate, chatter, and diagnose as digital processors can be programmed to deal with any situation. The digital capability of the Pro50 allows it to test AC, DC, high resistance, and any low voltage solenoid out there. The Pro50 can do them all with the digital LCD screen, unlike the old analog models. But the digital multimeter built in really sets it apart. Different solenoids have different resistances and the meter diagnoses the actual voltages and resistance, letting the user decide what is good and what is not. For example, imagine and old solenoid tester, hard wired for a 20 to 60 ohm good range. Some DC solenoids read less than 20 ohms and will be diagnosed as shorts. On the Pro50, a 4 ohm solenoid reads as 4 ohms, thereby correctly identifying it as a good working solenoid. Digital is smarter.
In addition to digital features, the Pro50 also sends tracing tone for wire identification. The Pro50 uses 4 AA batteries for longer life. For long term affordability, the Pro50 features detachable leads (cords) so that if they deteriorate, they are easily replaceable. All for about $30 more than the old solenoid testers. Also a kit version, the Pro50K, comes with the Pro50, Pro210F Filter Probe, and zippered carry case is available.
NEW Kichler Contemporary 12V Retrofit LED Path Lights
Kichler is expanding its path light portfolio to give homeowners more contemporary style choices than ever before. Our latest retrofit fixtures feature sleek, linear styles, while offering full compatibility with Kichler 12V LED drop-in Lamps (sold separately). The designs not only add architectural interest; they also deliver all the performance benefits you’ve come to expect from Kichler:
- Illuminate sidewalks, stone pathways, lawn walkways and more: the diffused lenses spread smooth, even lighting across the application without hotspots or glare.
- Durable solid cast brass or aluminum construction in multiple finishes provides the look homeowners are after and withstands harsh weather conditions.
- T5 Wedge socket lamp base is optimized for Kichler LED drop-in lamps, assuring easy installation and light output selections.
- Performance and durability come backed by Kichler’s limited warranty.